You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Please read our shipping and return policy regarding made to order items.
Item Number - H353
42" x 19.5" x 77.5" Display Case
A beautiful display, designed and constructed in the USA by trained craftsmen. The hidden shelf hardware means no metal components are visible when displaying items, this give the shelves the illusion of floating.
Color options - Veneer vs laminate and what is the difference. Veneer is a thin layer of real hard wood. Laminate is a polymer material bonded to a composite surface and made to look like real wood. Note, our standard finishes are laminates.
- Tempered glass
- Four LED top lights
- Three 1/4" thick glass shelves
- Double locking swing doors
- Wheels or levelers
- Electrical cord with switch
- Standard laminates, premium laminates and veneer finishes - COLOR SAMPLES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- See item H331, H348, H340 and H285 for examples of displays constructed in some of our premium laminate finishes
- Ships assembled
- 42"W x 19.5"D x 77.5"H
- Top canopy - 3.5"
- Bottom cabinet - 3.5"
- Space between shelves - 17.5"
- Shelf size - 37" x 15"
- Weight capacity per shelf - 40 LBS approximately
Made in the USA