You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Please read our shipping and return policy regarding made to order items.
Item Number - HRS40
Open Shelving Display Fixture - Étagère
This is an open framed shelf display unit (étagère) with four tiers of tempered glass shelves in a black anodized aluminum frame. This straightforward, easy-function fixture allows for clear arrangement of merchandise as well as facilitating customer accessibility. The top canopy is inset with three (50 watt) halogen top-lights providing perfect illumination for the items presented.
For further functionality, the heights of the shelves may be altered to accommodate the size variety of items on display including trophies, artifacts and retail merchandise. The 18 inch deep tempered glass shelves also provide generous display capacity.
The base and canopy are available in all standard finishes including Black, White, Grey, Oak, Cherry, Rosewood, Maple, Walnut and Mahogany as well as custom finishes upon request.
Side frame poles are available in black only.
Ships knock-down, basic assembly required - no tools necessary.
Color options - Veneer vs laminate and what is the difference. Veneer is a thin layer of real hard wood. Laminate is a polymer material bonded to a composite surface and made to look like real wood. Note, our standard finishes are
- Three LED top lights - 1 watt / 5700K per bulb
- Four adjustable height ¼" thick tempered glass shelves
- Laminated deck
- Electrical cord with switch
- Wheels or Levelers
- Standard laminates, premium laminates and veneer finishes - COLOR SAMPLES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- Black frame poles - not available in other finishes
- See item H331, H348, H340 and H285 for examples of displays constructed in some of our premium laminate finishes
- Simple assembly required (see assembly instructions under the product photos)
- Width 40" or 48"
- Depth 18"
- Total Height 73"
- Top canopy 4.75"
- Base height 13.5"
- Micro spot LED sidelights
Made in the USA
Quality Value Price
Upgrade LightingReview by Hanna Lambert / (Posted on 11/18/2015)Purchasing the top light upgrade is the best way to go. It gives a high class finish to the display cabinet.
Quality Value Price
Luxury PieceReview by Samantha Atlanta, GA / (Posted on 10/29/2015)Happy to have stumbled across this website. Purchased the display and received it just the same as it was listed online. Nice new luxury piece for my store. The other employees love it as well.