You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Please read our shipping and return policy regarding made to order items.
Item Number - HQ624
Quarter-Vision Angled Display Case
A quarter vision angled edge showcase for used for creating retail display islands. This quadrilateral rhomboid form is perfectly suited for changing the angle on a grouped configuration of display cases to suit your retail floor plan.
Constructed with a 12" high tempered glass display cabinet, this case provides ample space for showcasing retail merchandise especially small items such as jewelry and high value artifacts. Pictured above in white laminate finish with silver aluminum frame.
Options include rear sliding mirror or solid panel doors, additional lighting and glass to glass front edge.
Color options - Veneer vs laminate and what is the difference. Veneer is a thin layer of real hard wood. Laminate is a polymer material bonded to a composite surface and made to look like real wood. Note, our standard finishes are laminates.
- Tempered glass
- LED light strip (5700K Watts) - Installed at the front of the display
- Clear glass sliding doors with plunger lock
- Base storage cabinet with sliding doors and lock
- Laminated deck
- Levelers or casters
- Electrical cord with switch
- Ships assembled
- See item H331, H348, H340 and H285 for examples of displays constructed in some of our premium laminate finishes
- Mirror Doors
- Solid Doors
- Glass to glass front edge
- 64" Width x 20"Depth x 42"Height
- Glass Height: 12"
- Base Cabinet Height: 24"
- Height of toe kick: 4"
Made in the USA