You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Please read our shipping and return policy regarding made to order items.
Item Number - H882
Large Glass Showcase
This premium quality showcase is manufactured to the highest standards in the USA. Pictured here in a white laminate finish with brushed aluminum frame. The unit features tempered safety glass, halogen top lights, sliding doors and security locks. The cabinet is divided into 3 compartments which allows for grouping and separating items as well as providing the option to independently adjust the shelf heights in each compartment as necessary.
This unit makes the perfect trophy display or wall display case for exhibiting valuable artifacts and retail merchandise.
Color options - Veneer vs laminate and what is the difference. Veneer is a thin layer of real hard wood. Laminate is a polymer material bonded to a composite surface and made to look like real wood. Note, our standard finishes are laminates.
- Tempered glass
- Nine 4 watt LED top lights - 3 in each compartment - 5700K per MR16 LED bulb
- 15 adjustable 1/4" thick tempered glass shelves
- 25 LBS weight capacity per shelf when distributed evenly
- Three 23" wide partitioned display areas
- Solid white back
- Solid white dividers
- Glass sliding doors with plunger locks
- Laminated deck
- Electrical cord with switch
- Wheels or levelers
- Standard laminates, premium laminates and veneer finishes - COLOR SAMPLES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- See item H331, H348, H340 and H285 for examples of displays constructed in some of our premium laminate finishes
- Ships assembled
- Width 70"
- Depth 19.75"
- Height 79"
- Top canopy 3"
- Base height 5"
- Glass height 71"
Made in the USA