You have no items in your shopping cart.
* Please read our shipping and return policy regarding made to order items.
Item Number - H421
Cash Wrap Cabinet
Available in a choice of wood laminates, this cash wrap is delivered fully assembled and ready to use. An ideal compact cash wrap for retail use, this cabinet comes complete with a hinged door, check writing area, open storage with one shelf and locking drawer with a cam lock. This unit may be further customized to suit your needs with the addition of, a roll out computer key board tray; extra shelving and access ports for wiring etc.
The cash wrap combines durable materials and construction with a balanced aesthetic design. Added functional details include levelers for stability even on uneven surfaces and an inset black toe-kick to protect the case and conceal bumps and scuffs.
This craftsman made cash wrap cabinet may be used as a freestanding unit or configured in conjunction with other showcases. This design also makes a great reception, hostess and valet station.
Color options - Veneer vs laminate and what is the difference. Veneer is a thin layer of real hard wood. Laminate is a polymer material bonded to a composite surface and made to look like real wood. Note, our standard finishes are laminates.
- Hinged door, locking storage compartment
- One locking drawer (cam lock)
- Open storage with one shelf
- Check writing ledge
- Flat front panel
- Black toe-kick
- Set on wheels for easy repositioning or levelers for uneven surfaces
- See item H331, H348, H340 and H285 for examples of displays constructed in some of our premium laminate finishes
- Ships assembled
- (3 ft) 36" Width x 20" Depth x 42"Height (Weight - 213 LBS)
- (4 ft) 48" Width x 20" Depth x 42"Height (Weight - 274 LBS)
- (5 ft) 60" Width x 20" Depth x 42"Height (Weight - 308 LBS)
- (6 ft) 72" Width x 20" Depth x 42"Height (Weight - 345 LBS)
Options (Additional costs apply):
- Computer pull out tray
- Holes for electrical wires etc.
Made in the USA
Quality Value Price
Easy Clean UpReview by Angela Hunter / (Posted on 11/2/2015)This cash wrap cabinet ties in well with our restaurant. We are able to store our menu's, cutlery and other supplies at the entry way.
It easily wipes clean with a damp cloth. Our front of house staff was very excited last week when this arrived.